October 3, 2011

USLW, Projects, & Other Stuff

Unfortunately, due to circumstances that I - along with the majority of the Trainz community - don't fully understand, U.S. Locomotive Works (USLW) has been shut down indefinitely. This is a sad loss for the Trainz community and we hope it will return in the near future.

I have added Southern Atlantic Transportation (SAXT) to the links list (FINALLY!!!). SAXT provides quality assets for Trainz and we're fortunate to have these great content creators be a part of the Trainz community.

All Blawnox LW projects are on hold due to real world commitments. Long story short, school and work are taking up most of my free time. I hope to resume some of my pending projects during the holidays. Sorry.

Part 2 of my AWVR project is complete. As I am using RRMods models, I have sent Joram24 (RRMods administrator) all of the files to be hosted at RRmods. Joe is a busy guy, however, so it may be a while before the files are put up for download. Once they are up, I'll post a link in the downloads page.

[Edit: 10/05/2011]

USLW was bought by the folks at JointedRail and is up and running again! Thanks JR for keeping this site up for the community to enjoy!

- Dan (Leadfoot866)

No comments:

Post a Comment