March 19, 2011

AWVR Part 1 Released!



The first set of locomotives from my AWVR project are out! Get them on the download page!

Big thanks to SPorBust and bdaneal for the models!

Part 2 will be released as soon as I finalize some details with Joram24.

EDIT: Go figures, I always forget something. Those of you running versions of Trainz older than 2009 may find that the GE locomotives won't work. This is because the engine sound file I used is for version 2009 and up. I meant to switch it out for one that's compatible with 2006, but I forgot.

Sorry about that, I'll upload updated files tomorrow.

EDIT 2: For those running Trainz older than 2009, there's a little work around you guys can try to get the GE units working. Open the engine sound file for edit in explorer. Open the config text file in notepad and change the trainz-build number from 2.9 to 2.4.

Sorry again for the mix up.

- Dan (Leadfoot866)

5 comments:

  1. can you make the rollingstock with depedencies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you post the awvr locos again
    people would be soo happy and i would be to
    please consider re posting them
    you could make the pay-ware
    i would buy them

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LOCOMOTIVES

      Delete